top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Regarding health and career

0 votes

I am preparing for govt bank exams but not getting expected result.moreover frequently I am facing health issues also.
Kindly suggest me suitable gemstone for career and health and mantra remedies .further plss tell me upto when I will be able to clear exam.

posted Sep 11 by Parth Kapil

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
D.o.b -31/08/1993
Place-deoband ,-Uttarpradesh
Time-1:30am

7 Answers

0 votes

Neelam is best for you it will help you in job and in health remember that I am recommending it on the base of nadi astrology and my opinion may differ from parashar astrology but I sure that neelam will definitely help you

answer Sep 12 by Anil Shrivastava
How much ratti neelam or can I use neeli also .
Nadi astrology is related to thumb impression tell me if m wrong
0 votes

No it is not thumb impression system it is stellar system of astrology

answer Sep 12 by Anil Shrivastava
Ok thanku and plss tell me the weight of stone I should buy and metal which should be used with neelam
In panch dhatu sava 5 ratti
0 votes

पार्थ जी, आपकी काबिलियत पर कोई शक नही है पर कहीं न कही आप अभी भी दिल लगा कर कोशिश नही कर रहे। सुस्ती का त्याग कर देंगे तो पक्का सफलता मिलेगी। अपने पढ़ाई के स्थान और सोने के स्थान को अलग करें। ब्लैक कॉफी पिया करे तककि नींद ना आए और अलर्ट रहे तैयारी के समय। अगले महीने से सफलता का समय शुरू हो रहा है अक्टूबर से ,पर कोई सिफारिश नही लगेगी, मेहनत ही नतीजा देगी। March 2019 में आप अपनी कुर्सी पर होंगे।एक जरकन या रेशमी सफेद कपड़ा अपने पास रखें पूरे मन से तैयारी ओर एटेम्पट होगा सफलता के साथ। best of luck.

answer Sep 17 by Narender Ratusaria
Sir mere pass opal ha chandi me ha vo phen sakta Hu kya or sath me neeli bhi phen sakta Hu ya nhi .
0 votes

Yes you can wear opel but the bitter fact is that 99 percent of opel is only immitaion. Not real. We the people make fool of you by giving fake opel. Neeli is also made of glass. Better to keep one silky white cloth with you. Although opel is good for you if it is certified.

answer Sep 17 by Narender Ratusaria
On which finger I should wear opal
0 votes

Actually opel is for Venus, and in palmistry venus mount is near to thumb, but in our country people do not wear the ring in thumb, so its friend finger is saturn finger and that is Middle finger, so you can wear in your middle finger.

answer Sep 20 by Narender Ratusaria
I am wearing neeli in middle finger.so that's the main issue
0 votes

There is no use of so much stone , this only make us superstitious and we start believing on luck and do not hard work. Better do hard work, neeli or opel do not work because they are not real natural stone so will not effect. I sorry for harsh reply. God bless you

answer Sep 20 by Narender Ratusaria
That what I want to hear from any person .thanks for being honest atleast.hardwork is the only key this is what is right rest all things is just fake
Thanku at last someone is genuine
0 votes

It is true that hard work is the key and no body can denied it but take an example two person going on bicycle to same destination one is provided lever road and another one on metal road (with only earth work) so second one who is on metal road despite of very hard work cannot reach to destination before first one the same thing happens with the man who is with lucy stone and lastly if silk hancarechief can work than any stone can work.

answer Sep 30 by Anil Shrivastava
Sir with due respect I want to know that why I m facing lot of health issues and if one is not healthy how one will be able to concentrate .now my guru Dasha is going on but my point is it is in Kendra then why I m facing issues
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have qualified IBPS po pre but now met with accident in which my working hand got fractured.this is not first time everytime I m that near to my goal this thing happens.i have previously asked but when will I get my goal .I have consulted many astrologers but no solution .
Name-parth
D.o.b-31/08/1993
Place-deoband,uttarpradesh
Time-1:30 am

0 votes

My dob is 14/7/86 time 22:25 and place new Delhi.m preparing for government job but no success is there any favorable period from December onward where I can get a chance also howz my overall career onward.help me

0 votes

I have been facing many obstacles in my life for career,I am trying for government job apart from my pvt is there any possibility to get opportunity in coming months..and howz my overall career AND tell me marriage details please..14/7/86 22:25pm and place is new Delhi

0 votes

I have been facing many obstacles in my life for career when i will get a secure job AND tell me marriage details please
Name -arun kumar singh
DOB- 22/08(AUG)/1993
Time- 04:35 PM
Place of birth- Naraini,Banda,UP

current place- Delhi

0 votes

When I will get married? What will be his profession? How he will be by nature,looks, understanding? How will be my marriage? Financial he will be strong? When I will grow in my career? Right now i am doing a small job when I will get good job ?

We provide professional astrology help, please click here for additional information.