top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

KARK LAGAN ME YOG

0 votes

KINDLY TELL KARK LAGAN KI KUNDLI KE YOG

posted Sep 18 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Please note

Cancer Ascendant
Benefic planets – The Moon and Mars
Malefic planets – Mercury and Saturn
Neutral planet – The Sun, Venus, and Jupiter

But for Moon, The Sun and Mercury are the friendly planets and others are Neutral to moon.

by compare with other ascendant the cancer ascendant is unique one.

answer Sep 26 by Rajendraprasad N P Chaitanya
0 votes

Dear Mr. Anonymous, i am confused reading ur question. What do u wanna know exactly?
The best auspicious yoga for the ascendant cancer is Ruchak yoga.
If you wanna learn astrology contact with me.

answer Sep 30 by Vaswati Baksiddha
0 votes

Daily approx 24000 people take birth in kark lagna around the world, and the fact is that they have different future due to so many reasons, so only by knowing that a person took birth in Kark lagna, does not mean good or bad. Only after complete analysis of a chart, the future of a person can be predicted. Although this is true that Kark lagna birth is better than other lagna.

answer Oct 2 by Narender Ratusaria
Similar Questions
0 votes

My details :
Dob: 10 Dec 1984
Time: 1:32 AM
PLACE: Jaipur, Rajasthan

I am trying for job since long but things are not working out. Can you please tell me by when can I expect something positive

0 votes

Facing lot of issues in job. Will there be job loss in near future. Are there any indications of job change. My details are below

Dob : 5th September 1982
Time of birth : 10:55 am
Place of birth : Lucknow, UP

We provide professional astrology help, please click here for additional information.