top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

When I will get married and how will be my married life?

0 votes

I consulted many astrologers but i didn't get answer. Please anyone do prediction about this.
DOB: 31/12/1994, Time: 6: 25PM, Birth Place: Hassan, Karnataka, India

posted Jan 16 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

7 Answers

0 votes

according your horoscope your marrige life will good, march 2019 to July 2019 is time for your marrige, your spouse will be from good family and you will have good life, for details talk to astrologer from www.fitirestudyonline.com

answer Jan 16 by Rakesh Periwal
0 votes

Dear.... I think the present time frame which is going on in your life till 24th March 2019 there is no hope for marriage.... after that from 24th March 2019 to 10th September 2020 is also not favourable for the sake of your marriage..... you will experience a good love relationship from 23rd May 2020 onwards but dear this is not auspicious but painful.... show for good Alliance of marriage which would be traditional with the consent of your parents is 10th September 2020 to December 2020.... you make call me on this website for better councelling....God bless you....

answer Jan 17 by Pt Dhirendra Kumar Tiwari
0 votes

Marriage is promised in your horoscope, but it is very much delayed and with lot of difficulties.
Married life seems satisfactory.
For detail call me.

answer Jan 18 by Anil Shrivastava
0 votes

आपकी मिथुन लग्न की कुंडली में सप्तम भाव में सूर्य, चन्द्र की युति है जो कि दाम्पत्य भाव मे अमावस्या योग बनाती है आपकी कुंडली में सप्तमेश अपने से बाहरवे एवं लग्न से छठे है। यह सब स्थितियों से ऐसा लगता है कि आपका एक वैवाहिक संबंध होकर टूटेगा एवं माह मई से जुलाई 2020 के मध्य आपका विवाह होने की संभावना है।

answer Feb 1 by Ravindra Kumar Wadhwa
0 votes

i dont know actually the particular question u want to ask. but if question is marriage related than it is advisable to match both horoscope properly by some expert and also advisiable not to go by only on number of gun matching.

answer Feb 1 by Jagmohan Gupta
0 votes

Your rising ascendant is Gemini. Lord of Ascendant is placed in 7th house, which is combust means you lagna is weak. Currently your running Venus - Mer - sat till March after that Venus -Ketu - Ketu so on. After November / December of 2019 chances of getting marriage. You have to match your horoscope while going to marriage, here your 7th Lord and Planets in 7th house not placed well.Don't quarrelsome with your spouse. Don't go for Love marriage.
For Detailed analysis of your horoscope you can register in Futurestudyonline.com and select Book option, where you get unlimited talk time.
Regards
Vinayak

answer Feb 3 by Vinayak Samarthay Thukral
–1 vote

November 2019 is the time for your marriage, your spouse will be well educated and in a government job. Your spouse will be from good & wealthy family but your married life would not be as good as you think. This will being noticed that many disputes in your married life would have been continued.

answer Jan 17 by Swami Atmo Vishwas Mahesh Chandra Purohit
Similar Questions
0 votes

My details are
27 Dec 1994
Female place - Deoria Uttar Pradesh and timing is 20::00 pm

0 votes

hello sir

my details are below
9 nov 1986
time 4AM
PLACE kurukshetra

0 votes

I don't get along with my wife. She fight on small small thing even she don't talk with me. But to her parents she say I am the one who don't talk to her. And she also talk to his ex boyfriend on phone..I don't know what to do. The layer say court case will take 5 years. That's why I wanna know will I get divorce easily and will I get married again to good wife. With whom I can make good family :)

0 votes

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married, when she meets me, and her name start with which alphabet. and how will be my future life, will I succeed in my life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Time. 13:05(01:05pm)
Command hospital, Neil lines, Lucknow

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button 24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction (for 15 days there is no extra charge to talk again with same astrologer also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com