top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

How my married life will be?

0 votes

Panditjji who has made my kundli told me that my married life is not going to be good and will result in marriage breakup..is it true..i am getting very scared and nervous..dont really know what will i do next..kindly solve my query.. please solve my problem
Name-S.Dutta
Dob-11/12/1994.
Time-10:35AM
gender-Female.
place-Kolkata,West Bengal.

posted Aug 6 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

6 Answers

0 votes

Well nothing to worry because u r manglik so u should marry with manglik guy ..shaadi yog is going on ...for more details call us or book now

answer Aug 6 by Deepika Maheshwary
So mam if i marry a manglik guy after consulting a jyotish to koi problem to ayegi na?
0 votes

Your mangal is placed in 7th house thts your partner s house so make sure after proper gun milan you just go ahead in your life.

answer Aug 6 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Ok..thank you mam

answer Aug 6 by S D
0 votes

Don't scare about marriage
Your marriage time may be Dec 2020

answer 4 days ago by Ishwer Dutt
0 votes

Don't scar about marriage
Your marriage may be til Dec 2020

answer 4 days ago by Ishwer Dutt
0 votes

Ms. S. DUTTA you are a very good looking lady .am i right ?
You will get married with a rich person. You have alrady gone through with one or two relations. Your marriage life is not so bad but if any conflict arises that will be only for you.
To know detail contact with me.
Regards Baksiddha Vaswati.

answer 4 days ago by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married, when she meets me, and her name start with which alphabet. and how will be my future life, will I succeed in my life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Time. 13:05(01:05pm)
Command hospital, Neil lines, Lucknow

0 votes

I don't get along with my wife. She fight on small small thing even she don't talk with me. But to her parents she say I am the one who don't talk to her. And she also talk to his ex boyfriend on phone..I don't know what to do. The layer say court case will take 5 years. That's why I wanna know will I get divorce easily and will I get married again to good wife. With whom I can make good family :)

0 votes
Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button 24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction (for 15 days there is no extra charge to talk again with same astrologer also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com