top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

When I will get new job with good position and want location change from Bangalore to Delhi ncr. When I will get it

0 votes
posted Aug 5, 2018 by Arun

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Arun u haven't send ur birth details. So exact prediction is not possible . According tom prasna kundali U r passing through a bad graha dasha. After 2023 u will get good job. Wear a good quality Ruby to pacify ur agitated Sun.
Chant Surya Mantra everyday.

answer Aug 5, 2018 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Thank you  Vaswati G, Can you please check as per my birth details
Below is my Birth details
Date Of Birth: 30 September 1985
Time: 20:21
Place Ferozepur, Punjab
Similar Questions
0 votes

DOB:24/12/1996 time:5:45am place:Chandrapur(maharashtra)

0 votes

I want to know when and in which profession i will get job and will i be rich and successful person

Name-Rahul Pathania
Dob-19-10-1999
Place of birth - Chandigarh
Time of birth 5.00Am

0 votes

My date of birth is 1st July 1967, Place of birth - Mumbai, Time - 4.53 am morning, Day - Saturday

0 votes

Hi,
Right now i am working in a company with very low salary and they are giving no hike.i would like to try for new job.is there any chance i can get job in new good company with good hike in near months and survive there without issues.Please advice.

DOB:17-12-1983; POB: Hyderabad(Telangana); TOB: 8:45PM

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com