top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Do We Truly Love Only Once In Our Life?

0 votes
                      Love is that special feeling of heart, something that every individual has crossed path. The most precious gift of God, love and romance has never failed to cast its magical spell over the individual. This very feeling of heart captures each beat of romance in the most fascinating way thus leaving one dumbstruck while expressing it.                                                                                
                      The feeling of love carries an aura with it that charms and entices people in the most magical way. Romance is that feeling of heart that keeps the love clock ticking. Re-ignite the passion in your love or re-kindle the flame of love with romance.
                       Please provide details i.e  Date of birth , time and place of birth. On the basis of details i can guide you according to your planetary position.
                      Good luck!
                       Regards
                      **R.K.Shridhar** 
posted Aug 13, 2017 by R K Shridhar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Everything is depend on the horoscope. We all r appeared in this world to suffer our past deed. According to our past sin & virtue horoscope is composed & the results of the past deed will be effective through dasha.
Hence good/bad experience of love life also depends on the related planets & Vaba of love.

answer Aug 1, 2018 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

My dob:11/04/2000 my name is Ravali Gattu . I had breakup with my boyfriend can we get patchup again...if we patchup is it ok for our future ? My boyfriend name is jayanth dib:16/03/1999 and did I get any job if I get ajob in which year and month I will get it.....What type of future I will get ...in what field I have to go for the job ..which one is better for me..

0 votes

I have a female friend her name is Ankita. Few days ago she broked our friendship due some reason. But I want back in my life will she come back and we become best friends again.
I am single for a long time wheny girlfriend will become. How will our relationship. And her name starts with which alphabet.
Will I success in my life?

0 votes

Time-6:02 am,Telangana....now I'm studying in CA inter ,I failed in 3 attempts now I'm going to give my 4th attempt...can I success in CA...nd presently im loving someone but he just brake ur relationship due to their family.....plzz tell about my marriage life ...will I marry to my love??..

0 votes

3-7-1987,Pankaj, time- 04:20am, place - Gwalior

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com