top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

thank you each and everyone

0 votes

Thank you

posted Sep 11, 2018 by Abhijeet Khade

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

7th cusp in Sravanna nakshatra and in sub of Shani.
Shani in 7th bhavanti, though in 8th in nirayana rasi.. Late Marriage, and Marriage is promised in your chart.

You are running Shukra dasa, 11th cusp lord.
And you will have relationships, couple of will break, and finally Love marriage.

You will get married during Shukra dasa Rahu Bhukti Shani Antara Ravi Sookshma November/, December 2023, when Gochara Shani in your natal chart, 7th bhava.

All the Best.

answer Sep 20, 2018 by Kannan Chidambaram
Kannan chidambaram, Thank you so much .I do believe this.Ve-Ra dasha.
0 votes

Love marriage in 2019 in march

answer Dec 11, 2018 by Ishwer Dutt
No way ishwer dutt sir in March 2019..it's 100% not true in March 2019.not even next to next year...you failed as an astrologer sir.sorry..
You may call me to pridict
–1 vote

In my opinion parashar and jamini both are very authenticated system of astrology but no one can predict your expect time of marriage .
I am follower of nadi astrology who can tell you nearly specific date of any event of human life

answer Sep 12, 2018 by Anil Shrivastava
Jaimini and parashra predict events so correct.i dont know about nadi much .but jaimini n parashra r pretty much accurate
Similar Questions
0 votes

people are asking question to astrologer with out birth detail , for astrology we make horoscope and than we read with many charts and dasha ,than we able to answer , so please donot post any question without birth details
www.futurestudyonline.com
there is gift 100 rs wallet money for every one on first time registration ,you can use this in call now (per minute)
use book now option for unlimited talk time and 15 day free followup questions , you will get complete horoscope (3000/- value) free
jyotish vidya is like navigation which give you right path for your destiny
www.futurestudyonline.com

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com