top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

I have been facing many obstacles in my life for career when i will get a secure job AND tell me marriage details please

0 votes

I have been facing many obstacles in my life for career when i will get a secure job AND tell me marriage details please
Name -arun kumar singh
DOB- 22/08(AUG)/1993
Time- 04:35 PM
Place of birth- Naraini,Banda,UP

current place- Delhi

posted Oct 10, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
You might have a love marriage between mid and end of Dec 2020.
If you work in the luxury industry and that too with substantial public dealing,you would do quite well.
For smooth run in your career always be respectful towards your senior and under no condition ever criticise them in the back or publicly.
God bless you.

7 Answers

+2 votes

Please note

for the carrier prospected will favorable from November 2020 onward.

Right now Marriage is indicating strongly, try Things will work out.
All the best

answer Oct 10, 2018 by Rajendraprasad N P Chaitanya
Thankyou sir
Sir, as your prediction I have to wait till 2020 (means have to struggle  in my career )
So, marriage would be shifted that year ?
Dear sir,
As per you prediction my favorable time will start from 2020 nov onwards
I need your advice in this , should I wait for 2020  to come   and then I think about of marriage  as its a favorable time
Yes u have to strugle in mariage life and related to career also
+1 vote

Your favourable time for career has been started from April 2018 onwards.The most accurate time of getting job is 11th january to 21st march 2019...God bless you....You may call me for more....

answer Oct 12, 2018 by Pt Dhirendra Kumar Tiwari
Thankyou sir
I will try to contact you
+1 vote

as antardasha of moon is running so your struggle will be finished very soon in duration 11 oct 2018 to 27 /12/2018. and you will get job also 27 /12/2018 to 6/3/2019 .

answer Oct 12, 2018 by Pandit Pathak
Thankyou sir for your reply ,
What about marriage when could I be married ?
+1 vote

You may go to abrod n get the job jan. Feb
Marriage may be in March.
Astro ishwer

answer Dec 8, 2018 by Ishwer Dutt
+1 vote

You will have love marriage and the girl will be from your own profession,in the 7th month of come year,after marriage your profession will on track.for more information you can call me.

answer Dec 17, 2018 by Deepak Dhiman
0 votes

No problem in future
Marriage jaldi ho jayegi
Unlearn money ayegi
For more detail contact us

answer Jul 21, 2019 by Ishwer Dutt
0 votes

Chant Vishnu Sahasranama to overcome all of your obstacles.
Be blessed.

answer Apr 27, 2020 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes
0 votes

Yamini Nijhawan DOB 26.08.93,POB DELHI ,Time 5.10AM
I am facing many obstacles in my life for career
when i will get a secure job and when marriage will be there? Yamini Nijhawan DOB 26.08.93 POB DELHI tIME 5.10AM

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com