top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

When i will get job and married

0 votes

My name is ashwini kumar tiwari , dob: 27/09/1995, at 10:40 pm place: kandri, nagpur, Maharashtra

posted Oct 15, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

August 2019 you get job n marriage

answer Nov 30, 2018 by Ishwer Dutt
–1 vote

Dear ashwini kumar

best career for you in legal services like advocate, judge , you are intelligent , your nature is pure, always like to serve people and give them their solution , you will happy in marrige life , for detail use book now option in profile link to any astrologer in www,futurestudyonline.,com

you will get free 3000/- value horoscope also and unlimited talk time with experts

answer Nov 3, 2018 by Rakesh Periwal
–1 vote

Ashwini, you are practical in your approach and may be good in Mathematics. Your Lagna lord Venus is in 5House but it is in debilitated state. You must respect ladies to get better results. You can try for Govt job. It will be better if you concentrate in your career now and then ask for marriage later.

answer Nov 17, 2018 by Dr Kalpana Sinha
Similar Questions
0 votes
0 votes

Dob 17 July 1996
Tob 08:27 am
Place - Jammu
State Jammu and Kashmir
Female
Any chances of govt job , I will complete LLB this year
When will I get married

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com