top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Will i go abroad for higher studies in 2019?? My dob. Is 24 november,1998 time,8.30am,place rajpura,punjab

0 votes

It's urgent pls tell as quickly as possible and also tell about my settlement there?? And what kind of profession is suitable for me

posted Oct 23, 2018 by Janish

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Dear Janish, your horoscope showing you are from very good family , you will be famous person in life , for higher education i suggest you should be expert in computer software , rahu in 10th house showing you can be very good in information technology , for detail consultation kindly use book now option in profile link , you will get complete advice

answer Nov 3, 2018 by Rakesh Periwal
0 votes

किसी भी तरह की कोई पर्सनल प्रॉब्लम को डिसकस करने के लिए आप मेरी ओर से दिया गया गिफ्ट CODE FS - 140 यूज करें आपको सरप्राइज गिफ्ट मनी आपके वॉलेट में मिले 150 रू आपको मिलेंगे और आप मुझसे कुंडली और कॉल पर डिस्कस कर सकते हैं

answer Apr 16 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Use kese kre is code ko kha pe kre?
Janish, pls. download futurestudyonline app , just after downloading this app you will get Rs.100 wallet money to call me. And if you use my code FS - 140 you will get extra fifty rupees bonus wallet as a gift from me.
So pls. download this app to get this opportunity.
Regards Baksiddha Vaswati
0 votes

According your date of birth and time your ascending sign scorpio and moon sign is makara ,here for higher studies 9th lord moon posited in chara rasi and in posited in uttar ashara star the owner of sun and sun is your 10th lord with conjoint with your 12 th lord venus yes it is good connection and also planatory transit permit this you must going abroad for higher studies rahu mer and sun shows computer and information science good luck

answer Apr 17 by Astrologer Ujjwal Sastri
Similar Questions
0 votes

My DOB is 24-11-1998 time is 8.30 am pls... Tell me will I go to abroad for higher studies in 2019

0 votes
0 votes

It's been 2 years , I am still at the same point from where I started .
I feel I am degrading myself day by day
Haven't moved a bit upward and that's annoying
And I can't understand what exactly is happening
Neither am I able to pass the exams even after studying day and night
Nor I am happy with my life or with the people around me
I have lost interest in everything

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com