top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Which Business I should do

0 votes

Namaste to All Astrologer

My dob is 25/02/1979 time 11:55 am , sultanpur (UP)

Sir I want to ask that can I do business or not . If yes than which and when to start.

I will be thankful if I get my reply.

Arunkumar

posted Nov 3, 2018 by Arunkumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Mr Arun , your horoscope showing you have big leadership quality, management power and surya,mangal in 10th house , if you go in politics ,sure you can win , for business you can do construction , building , medical ,hospital , very good horoscope , for detail you can use book now option for unlimited talk and gift of 200 pages horoscope

answer Nov 3, 2018 by Rakesh Periwal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Yash Motiwale
14/05/1998
8.27am
Ahmedabad Gujarat

0 votes

I have done a acting course in 1999 but due to some unavoidable situation could not pursue the same profession, after leaving my job of 15yrs in sales and marketing. Left the job and started my own business for last 4 yrs. Not very successful in it. Situation is not improving, pls guide.

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com