top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Business sucess or future

0 votes

Sir
I have started a new business of franchise of Coaching Centre of IIT Jee and Neet Medical. I want to know how I will do in my business. Pls give your prediction about my business future and remedies.

My details are

Name - Atul Bhardwaj
DOB - 12 November, 1965
Time - 10:15 P.M.
Place - Delhi

posted Nov 5, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Atul ji

according your horoscope , this is best work for you to run a institute, you will get name, fame and success and satisfactions with this work , present time to grow and use all Technic for better run all program . wish you good luck , happy diwali , for further discussion use book now option to talk with futurestudyonline astrologer , you will get 3000/- value horoscope as gift and unlimited talk time on phone

answer Nov 6, 2018 by Rakesh Periwal
Similar Questions
0 votes

What is more successful for me in future?? A job, Business or post graduation??

0 votes

I have done a acting course in 1999 but due to some unavoidable situation could not pursue the same profession, after leaving my job of 15yrs in sales and marketing. Left the job and started my own business for last 4 yrs. Not very successful in it. Situation is not improving, pls guide.

0 votes

My birth detail 11|04|1992,time 12:25pm ,place gola gokaran nath kheri........mera future job mein bright h ya bussiness ....Aur job ya bussiness kis field se related

0 votes

Need to know about my foreign settlement. My date of birth is 12.2.1978 and time is 4:10 AM and birth place is Sujangarh (District Churu) Rajasthan.

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com