top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Where I will be successful job or business and when.if business what type.suitable gem stone

0 votes

Where I will be successful job or business and when.if business what type.suitable gem stone

posted Feb 1, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

https://goo.gl/YzQXe1
click above link to download astrologer app and log in with your birth details FREE TALK 5-15 MINUTES WITH expert astrologer. read daily report
www.futurestudyonline.com
आप जन्म तारीख,समय दे , रजिस्टर करें

answer Feb 8, 2019 by Rakesh Periwal
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have done a acting course in 1999 but due to some unavoidable situation could not pursue the same profession, after leaving my job of 15yrs in sales and marketing. Left the job and started my own business for last 4 yrs. Not very successful in it. Situation is not improving, pls guide.

0 votes

Apr 2018 I was in Gulf will good job. Got an offer from Australia. I resigned from job, but no visa for Australia came. Now sitting in India with no job and kid with no school. I suffered losses in a business which never got off. Now am left with very little money. Have some job interviews this month, but looking difficult.

When will get a job.
When will I get some money.
When my kid get schooling back.
Will my business make some profit anytime soon?

Please help.

0 votes

I want to know when and in which profession i will get job and will i be rich and successful person

Name-Rahul Pathania
Dob-19-10-1999
Place of birth - Chandigarh
Time of birth 5.00Am

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com