top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

When it will be favourable quitting of my current job to get a better one this year?

0 votes

Based on my personal chart

posted Mar 26, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Follower,

As per the prashan chart [because you did not mention your birth details], you may have chances of changing job is after Sep 2019. after this month the period is god for your monetary gain in current job.

answer Apr 7, 2019 by Acharya Meenakshi Bhardwaj
Similar Questions
0 votes

How much percentage of chance of getting me a government job in this year.if any ptri dos has to my kundali.have any great yog to my kundali.when I will free from my current distress situation?

0 votes

my date of birth is 05/10/1999 i was born in dehradun, Uttrakhand at 4:45 pm. I love a boy his name is sagar tomar and his date of birth is 10/02/1994 he was born in Delhi at 2:25 pm. We have had a relation of 4 years and is continuing but since last October we have faced a lot of problems and there have been times that we have stopped talking. But each time we do come back to each other after the fights, the main reason for our fights is issues going in his family, because of which both of us are distracted and cannot focus on our careers. Are there any chances that we get married and live a happy life ahead and how can i improve my relationship with him? After every fight we come back as it is difficult for both of us to stay apart from each other for long. How can we solve the issues going on in his family and be together as a couple ? Will we have a successful career? Will we both get married? and please suggest the remedies that could be adopted to have a happy life with him and be successful in our respective careers?

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com