top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

I want to know about my career married life and money related problem

0 votes

I want to know will I get government job and if not then then please tell me about my job and career as currently I am unemployed, and I want also want to know about my married life how it will be in future , and my will I have enough money in my future .

posted May 23, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Send your birth details as date, time and place of birth.

3 Answers

0 votes

Send you both details dear like date time n placenof birth

answer May 24, 2019 by Astro Bhushan Ratnakar
Date of birth - 26-10-1990, Time-consuming 9:30 pm, place- rewa ( Madhya Pradesh)
For money offer water with surya gayatri mantra daily in morning.Marriage yoga is in 2026. KEEP Worshiping maa laxmi...
0 votes

As per your horoscope 10th csl is not very promising so your carrier is not taking shape.
You are advised to worship SUN

answer May 24, 2019 by Anil Shrivastava
0 votes

For money offer water with surya gayatri mantra daily in morning.Marriage yoga is in 2026. KEEP Worshiping maa laxmi

answer May 24, 2019 by Astro Bhushan Ratnakar
Similar Questions
0 votes

Will I get growth in career and financial stability

0 votes

I am a girl,was born on 24/07/1997 at 10:45pm in patna,bihar,india. I hane completed my garduation in b.com. I want to know which field is suitable for my career. Will i get a nice job and be independent, and then how will my married life and husband be in future and will i get a wealthy family?

0 votes

My dob 2nd July 197212.50pm delhi pls advise what future I have

0 votes

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married, when she meets me, and her name start with which alphabet. and how will be my future life, will I succeed in my life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Time. 13:05(01:05pm)
Command hospital, Neil lines, Lucknow

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com