top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

I want to know my career of money , job

0 votes
posted May 25, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Follower,
You did not give your birth details, so as per the prashna chart, your career is good and gainful in coming year, you may get fame and monetary gain in you job, and there may be lots of travel in this year. your luck supports you and you may able to create a good image in your work place.

answer May 29, 2019 by Acharya Meenakshi Bhardwaj
Similar Questions
0 votes

My dob 2nd July 197212.50pm delhi pls advise what future I have

0 votes

I want to know the exactly time for job starting

0 votes

my name is maninderjit singh from batala punjab. my birth date is 31/07/1992 i wanted to know that i am doing my degree in bpharmacy amd i am not able to claer my exams kindly tell when my degree will be cleared and wht will be my financial future

0 votes
0 votes

I want to know will I get government job and if not then then please tell me about my job and career as currently I am unemployed, and I want also want to know about my married life how it will be in future , and my will I have enough money in my future .

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com