top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

How early I can get divorced and will I get married again? And will my life will be good after that?

0 votes

I don't get along with my wife. She fight on small small thing even she don't talk with me. But to her parents she say I am the one who don't talk to her. And she also talk to his ex boyfriend on phone..I don't know what to do. The layer say court case will take 5 years. That's why I wanna know will I get divorce easily and will I get married again to good wife. With whom I can make good family :)

posted Jul 4, 2019 by Sukhdeep Singh

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

कृपया आप 200 पेज की जन्मपत्री किसी भी विद्वान के लिये बुक नाउ ऑप्शन प्रयोग करने से भेजी जाएगी जिसमें आपके जीवन की पूर्ण जानकारी होगी एवम आप को अनलिमिटेड बात करने का समय दिया जाएगा www.futurestudyonline.com Greetings with offer, download app https://goo.gl/YzQXe1 India's Best online consultation app
आपकी जन्मतिथि समय एव स्थान के साथ अभी जाने पूर्ण विवरण

answer Jul 4, 2019 by Rakesh Periwal
0 votes

You need to get your and your present wife horoscope analysed in detail. if there is possibility of providing some resolution we will suggest that. This will save you lot of cost on lawyers and other headache you are going through. No harm in spending little amount.

answer Nov 8, 2019 by Anand Garg
0 votes

Consult wd us on call with ur and ur wife s kundli..will surely help u to take ryt decision

answer Nov 19, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Sukhdeep Singh your question is very confidential. Pls call me to know when you get divorce and for your second marriage. Pls use my code FS140 to get bonus talk time.

answer Apr 27, 2020 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com