top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Will i get a government job and when will i get married and to which profession person ?

0 votes

Date of birth -04/07/1994 . Time - 2.53am . Birthplace - new delhi .

posted Jul 14, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

There are much obstructions to get government job in your chart and the dasha is also not supported. Regarding marriage, there are also much obstructions as you have manglik dosha from both rashi and ascendant. Beside this rahu in the 7th house from moon is also create obstruction to get married and also in married life. For details please use "Call Now" or "Book Now" button in my profile.

answer Jul 17, 2019 by Dr Krishnendu Chakraborty
What are the remedies for this ?
0 votes

What are the remedies for this ?...

answer Jul 17, 2019 by Shikha Rana
0 votes

kindly use book now for unlimited talk time Dr krishnandu will answer

answer Jul 17, 2019 by Rakesh Periwal
Similar Questions
0 votes

My date of birth is 16/01/1994 , Time is 1:8A.M. birth place is Mansa, Gujarat, India. When I will get married?

0 votes

When will I get married and will I get a government job?

0 votes

I want to know when and in which profession i will get job and will i be rich and successful person

Name-Rahul Pathania
Dob-19-10-1999
Place of birth - Chandigarh
Time of birth 5.00Am

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com