top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

What about my love life my name is deep from kohima, my date of birth is 26/12/1997 and time is 12:18 a.m.

0 votes
posted Sep 4, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

8 Answers

0 votes

careful with gf, it will be not good for long life.......

answer Sep 6, 2017 by Astro Arvind Shukla
0 votes

not sussessful

answer Sep 6, 2017 by Astro Manoj Gupta
0 votes

Your love life is very good. She will be intelligent, sincere, may be a bit older than you and a very good advisor. She will be very helpful although you may back out off your love. Still you are in love and she is very good in all prospect for you.

answer Jan 9, 2018 by Narender Ratusaria
0 votes

Deep, first of all i would advise you to concentrate on you career bcz you r only 20+.
My prediction about ur love is.... more than one love will come in your life. You & your family honor will be harmed If u fall in love with ur classmate/schoolmate or relative.

answer Feb 3, 2018 by Vaswati Baksiddha
0 votes

As a numerology deep your mulank number is 8 that indicates Saturn.That make unsuccessful love life in early age and my advise that u can now focus on study and carrier.

answer Feb 3, 2018 by Astro Manish Tripathii
0 votes

Dear Deep

Find good combination to support your love and family life in your kundali. Professional wise indication need to work together.

Reach me with your GF details it helps you to clear on the matter you are looking for

Thank you

answer Apr 27, 2018 by Rajendraprasad N P Chaitanya
0 votes

Nor good love life

answer Jul 23, 2018 by Ishwer Dutt
0 votes

Up to June 2020 it's a bad phase than entire sun mahadasha is good for your love life

answer May 15, 2019 by Anil Shrivastava
Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com