top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

0 I want to know when and in which profession i will get job and will i be rich and successful person

0 votes

I want to know when and in which profession i will get job and will i be rich and successful person

Name-Rahul Pathania
Dob-19-10-1999
Place of birth - Chandigarh
Time of birth 5.00Am

posted Jul 25, 2019 by Rahul Pathania

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Hello as per chart you will have good future. Aftee age of 24 you will get a good job and most probably you will see progress in your life after that age. As the time will pass alot of positive events will start coming in your life... Before 24 there are chances of job too but it would not be so good. So it will be better if you concentrate on academics and improving your skills . But one thing is there you will become a very rich person in life... Try in job related to army police navy etc or try in some good class govt job you can get one. But i repeat hardwork would be primary factor along with chart... 1. Wear a panna emerald for success in studies.

answer Jul 25, 2019 by Prikshit Kalia
0 votes

Rahul , according to numerology your radical number is 1. hence you are born leader. you should go for government job or that kind job where could do your job independently. but before getting success you should shade your ego and arrogance.
yes, you will positively success in your life.
be blessed.

answer Dec 9, 2019 by Vaswati Baksiddha
0 votes

Ur horo is good just focus on good karma u will get bestest in 2020 mid..for more details call us

answer Dec 9, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have done a acting course in 1999 but due to some unavoidable situation could not pursue the same profession, after leaving my job of 15yrs in sales and marketing. Left the job and started my own business for last 4 yrs. Not very successful in it. Situation is not improving, pls guide.

–1 vote

I want to know in which profession i will get job and will i be rich and successful person

0 votes

My name is bipin kumar verma
I am a student. I am studying for civil services and defence forces as well. In which I get success

Date of birth. 29/12/1997
Time. 13:05( 01:05 pm)
Place. Command hospital, cantonment, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com