top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Confused between to pursue higher studies or to opening a restaurant, help me out i am pretty much confused

0 votes

Name- Jatin kalyan
D.O.B- 18-07-1995
Time- 2:45AM
Place- Kapurthala, punjab

posted Aug 6, 2019 by Jatin Kalyan

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

You can call us or book now..and get the solutions of your problems in details.

answer Aug 7, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Jatin , i will say that your present time isn't suitable for opening a business. You may open a restaurant but with supervision of any experienced person. Bcz you are not a good decision maker. To be a successful business man enough mental strength is needed but you are always confufed in all cases and a bit negative minded. Hence higher studies is the best option for you . If it your family business this is the high time for gather experience not for investment.
Stay blessed.
Regards Baksiddha

answer Aug 7, 2019 by Vaswati Baksiddha
0 votes

Hello Jatin, restaurant business is suitable for you but the time is not favourable.. I can see a vaastu dosh in the north west side of your house, there may be toilet or some garbage or some electronic item which is not working properly...

answer Nov 28, 2020 by Pprashant Vyas
Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com