top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Job and marriage

0 votes

When I will go to the abroad . I have done my bsc nursing in 2018 .I give government exams for my job but i have no interest to get a government job. I only go to abroad and make my carrier .At what time I will go to foreign and what time I will settle in my life .... Is any chance of my marriage?

posted Aug 9 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Abroad and overseas visit can only be see from your janamkundli so call us with your full details

answer Aug 9 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Give you your date of birth ,Time,birth palace

answer Aug 9 by Acharya Amit Anand
Similar Questions
0 votes

My date of birth-16/12/1993, time-3:30am,place-kolkata,day- thrusday. When i get govt job,and my marriage life ,and future

0 votes

GURUJI PARNAAM MY QUESTION IS REGARDING MY SECOND MARRIAGE SHE IS WORKING OR NON WORKING GIRL DELHI OR OUT OF DELHI IN RELATION OR NON RELATION IF SHE IS WORKING WHICH FIELD SHE BELONGS.IS LOVE MARRIAGE OR ARRANGE MARRIAGE.AND JOB PROMOTION.MY DETAILS AS FOLLOWS
GURANDITTA ANAND
02/11/1979
DELHI
13:30PM

0 votes

Abhishek pratap Singh... Dob 8july 1997...Birth time-2:30 pm......, shravasti utterprseh U. P.

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com