top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Will I be successful in profession of acting or related to film industry or which job or business best suited for me

0 votes

I have done a acting course in 1999 but due to some unavoidable situation could not pursue the same profession, after leaving my job of 15yrs in sales and marketing. Left the job and started my own business for last 4 yrs. Not very successful in it. Situation is not improving, pls guide.

posted Aug 12 by Sumeett Goyal

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

+1 vote

On which number should I call

answer Aug 12 by Sumeett Goyal
First u have to download this app after do register ur name and fill out  birth details..u will get then 100 rupee wallet money simply go to my profile link if i want consultation fromme and click on call now..u will get 11 mintalk free
0 votes

Sumeetji it will be better if u call us and consult bcz our app giving you 100 rupee wallet money its first use so just call us and talk freely for 11 min.

answer Aug 12 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

First u have to download this app after do register ur name and fill out birth details..u will get then 100 rupee wallet money simply go to my profile link if u want consultation fromme and click on call now..u will get 11 mintalk free

0 votes

Your 11min completed if u want another detail about your kundli then you can call us by paying money hope you get suitable astrolgical guidance from us.

Similar Questions
0 votes

What is more successful for me in future?? A job, Business or post graduation??

0 votes

I want to know when and in which profession i will get job and will i be rich and successful person

Name-Rahul Pathania
Dob-19-10-1999
Place of birth - Chandigarh
Time of birth 5.00Am

0 votes

Can you tell that what is good for me job or business. I want to start a business. Can I do business. Will I get success in business. Which type of business will be beneficial for me. Pharmaceutical drugs or any other

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com