top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

I want to know reg my career as right now studying in hotel management but want to know to know which dep will I get job

0 votes

My date of birth is 28 dec 1997 time 9.45 am Jalandhar

posted Sep 1, 2019 by Rahul Vashista

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

According your horoscope yours birth rasi is scorpio and accendent sign is capricorn birth star is jaystha ,from vimsottari maha dasa you are now running ven mahadasa and rahu antar dasa .in your horoscope 10 th house lord ven posited in.lagna vaba with two plant jup.and mars The 6 th house woner mer and 2 nd lord saturn in mer star here yes you get good job hence ven is good planer in your lagna so you get oppertunity from your won segment ie in hotel and tourism sector good luck

answer Apr 16, 2020 by Astrologer Ujjwal Sastri
0 votes

Hello Rahul ji it will better if you discuss ur kundli on call as u got 100rs wallet money with this app so use that money and talk freely

answer Sep 1, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Your life is full of change & ups and downs. First you have to do remedy for mul-naxshatra otherwise success & stability aren't possible. To know more details pls call.

answer May 23, 2020 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

am Harmanpreet kaur DOB 03/09/1996, Birth place surapur, punjab tuesday. i want to know about my job career, when i got government job?

0 votes

I want to know when and in which profession i will get job and will i be rich and successful person

Name-Rahul Pathania
Dob-19-10-1999
Place of birth - Chandigarh
Time of birth 5.00Am

0 votes

My name is bipin kumar verma
I am a student. I am studying for civil services and defence forces as well. In which I get success

Date of birth. 29/12/1997
Time. 13:05( 01:05 pm)
Place. Command hospital, cantonment, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com