top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Carrer related query

0 votes

Hi
I want to do MBA but didn't get admission till now.
Are there any chances of getting into a good college.
Also I want to leave my current job.

Dob -28/11/1993
Time : 21:09

posted Sep 5 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

U can call us with ur birth details as u got 100rs wallet money free on this app so talk freely with us on call.

answer Sep 5 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

You might get a fair chance of admission by next year in MBA but education regarding creativity of any kind might suit you more eg: writing software programs.
For in-depth analysis you may book unlimited call option with me.
God bless.

answer Sep 6 by Astro Rajesh Kaul Acharya
Similar Questions
0 votes

I need my career what's going on when I get married? How my future life be?
Dob 22/10/1994/
time
8.37 am
Balasore Orissa .carrer life.plz

I want to know about my career married life and money ,job related problem ••••

0 votes

I m in relationship from lst 5 to 6 yrs but he left becaise of another girl he came back to me for help financial help now he is in my contact for that i want to know do he come back do he have that girl in his life ? My dob 20 nov 1996 time of birth 11.20 a.m place of birth faridabad,haryana

0 votes

Need some help regarding choosing my career should I do business or job? Some astrologer says i should work in Commission based Business like stock market , advertising, trading etc but to be true i have no knowledge about these industries i am more in to some type of Transportation,Petrol pump and general stores so need your help please clarify my doubts.

Kamaldeep
10.25am
Dehradun

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com