top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

love relationship is about to end

0 votes

birth details of my partner 14/09/1993 02:56 Kaushambi up india. from last three months our relationship is about to die we are in long distance from last 1 year, another person entering in her life is the main reason is our relationship is getting reestablished or it is the end

posted Sep 8 by Suyash Srivastava

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Kindly discuss ur kundli on call as u got 100rs wallet money free if u r new user so consult us on call with ur full birth details.

answer Sep 8 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

I want to ask about my love life. I am single since birth and I am tired of being single. when my girlfriend will become? will she become my wife in future? if she will not then who will become my wife and when? and her name start with which alphabet? can you please tell me when I get rid of my single and lonely life?

please answer all my question. please

Name. Bipin Kumar Verma
Time. 01:05pm
Birth place. Command hospital, Neil lines, cantonment, Lucknow

0 votes

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married, when she meets me, and her name start with which alphabet. and how will be my future life, will I succeed in my life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Time. 13:05(01:05pm)
Command hospital, Neil lines, Lucknow

0 votes

Namaskar.. I want to know about my future husband how will be he like by nature by look or he is business man or worker and also want to know how will be my marriage life
Name- supriya
DOB- 26 JULY 1994
DOT- 15:45
Birth place- BALLABGARH FARIDABAD HARYANA

–1 vote

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married and how will be my future life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Lucknow

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com