top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

I want to ask about my love life. I am single since birth and I am tired of being single.

0 votes

I want to ask about my love life. I am single since birth and I am tired of being single. when my girlfriend will become? will she become my wife in future? if she will not then who will become my wife and when? and her name start with which alphabet? can you please tell me when I get rid of my single and lonely life?

please answer all my question. please

Name. Bipin Kumar Verma
Time. 01:05pm
Birth place. Command hospital, Neil lines, cantonment, Lucknow

posted Sep 10 by Bipin Kumar Verma

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Bipin you are so frustrated that u have forgotten to send your dob.
pls. contact me with ur DOB to know your personal life. Details discussion wil be over phn.

answer Sep 10 by Vaswati Baksiddha
0 votes

If u really want to settle ur life and believe in grah dasha then just consult these things on call and get the remedies to sort out ur all problems

answer Sep 10 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married, when she meets me, and her name start with which alphabet. and how will be my future life, will I succeed in my life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Time. 13:05(01:05pm)
Command hospital, Neil lines, Lucknow

–1 vote

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married and how will be my future life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Lucknow

0 votes

My dob 25-8-94 & time 8.50am....there is problem in my love life since one month....and money problems are also..provide solutions

0 votes

I am a girl,was born on 24/07/1997 at 10:45pm in patna,bihar,india. I hane completed my garduation in b.com. I want to know which field is suitable for my career. Will i get a nice job and be independent, and then how will my married life and husband be in future and will i get a wealthy family?

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com