top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

About my love life

0 votes

I like someone ....does he likes me??

posted Sep 10 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Provide ur birth details plz

answer Sep 10 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

I m in relationship from lst 5 to 6 yrs but he left becaise of another girl he came back to me for help financial help now he is in my contact for that i want to know do he come back do he have that girl in his life ? My dob 20 nov 1996 time of birth 11.20 a.m place of birth faridabad,haryana

0 votes

I want to ask about my love life. I am single since birth and I am tired of being single. when my girlfriend will become? will she become my wife in future? if she will not then who will become my wife and when? and her name start with which alphabet? can you please tell me when I get rid of my single and lonely life?

please answer all my question. please

Name. Bipin Kumar Verma
Time. 01:05pm
Birth place. Command hospital, Neil lines, cantonment, Lucknow

0 votes

What about my love life and married life? Will my partner betray me in the future?

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com