top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

When will i get my true love and when will i get married

0 votes
posted Sep 10 by Suraj Rai

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Kindly provide ur birth details to generate ur kundli or u can call us as u got 100rs wallet money free so talk freely

answer Sep 11 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

my date of birth is 05/10/1999 i was born in dehradun, Uttrakhand at 4:45 pm. I love a boy his name is sagar tomar and his date of birth is 10/02/1994 he was born in Delhi at 2:25 pm. We have had a relation of 4 years and is continuing but since last October we have faced a lot of problems and there have been times that we have stopped talking. But each time we do come back to each other after the fights, the main reason for our fights is issues going in his family, because of which both of us are distracted and cannot focus on our careers. Are there any chances that we get married and live a happy life ahead and how can i improve my relationship with him? After every fight we come back as it is difficult for both of us to stay apart from each other for long. How can we solve the issues going on in his family and be together as a couple ? Will we have a successful career? Will we both get married? and please suggest the remedies that could be adopted to have a happy life with him and be successful in our respective careers?

0 votes

Dob 21.09.1990
Time 6 am
Birthplace Nangal Punjab

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com