top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Career and marriage

0 votes

I'm born on 13/08/1997. Can you please let me know regarding my career and year of marriage??

posted Sep 11, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

You had given us only date of birth we requirement of of birth time birth place so we can calculate your horoscope and then we can answer you better you choose any one of of our astrologer from the panel of future study online and talk directly you already got hundred rupees wallet money as a gift to use that money also

answer Sep 11, 2019 by Rakesh Periwal
0 votes

DOB:13/08/1997
Time:1:47pm
Place: Cumbum,Andhra Pradesh.
Can you please tell me regarding career and marriage

answer Sep 11, 2019 by Desham Yamuna
0 votes

You have to do some remdies for debilitated planets in ur kundli..if u do that only then u can settle ur life and career...u cañ call us and talk freely for this

answer Sep 11, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

I want to know about my career and marriage. Especially about govt job.
19/09/1996
14:35 pm

0 votes

Myself sanu my date of birth is 19/10/1993 time -07:25 am kolkata .my question is about my career when can I get a better job .is my horoscope suitable for buisness and well i get married?

0 votes

I want to know about my married life? Is it love Marriage or arrange marriage? In which year it will take place? Also tell me about my career in detail .

0 votes

I'm born on 13/08/1997 at 1:47pm. can I know do I have chance of getting govt job & in which year will I get married???

0 votes

Name- Harmanpreet Kaur
DOB- 3-9-1996
Place of birth- Nawanshahr, Punjab, India
Time of birth- 9:30 pm

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com