top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Career and marriage

0 votes

I'm born on 13/08/1997. Can you please let me know regarding my career and year of marriage??

posted Sep 11 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

You had given us only date of birth we requirement of of birth time birth place so we can calculate your horoscope and then we can answer you better you choose any one of of our astrologer from the panel of future study online and talk directly you already got hundred rupees wallet money as a gift to use that money also

answer Sep 11 by Rakesh Periwal
0 votes

DOB:13/08/1997
Time:1:47pm
Place: Cumbum,Andhra Pradesh.
Can you please tell me regarding career and marriage

answer Sep 11 by Desham Yamuna
0 votes

You have to do some remdies for debilitated planets in ur kundli..if u do that only then u can settle ur life and career...u cañ call us and talk freely for this

answer Sep 11 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

Sanjoy Dasgupta
DOB... 18th Oct. 1990
01:30 pm
Place... Belda, West Bengal

0 votes

Abhishek pratap Singh... Dob 8july 1997...Birth time-2:30 pm......, shravasti utterprseh U. P.

0 votes

My dob is 14/7/86 time is 22:25 and place Delhi..m preparating for government job from last 4 year is there any chance in this year ..some of my exam is in between may to September 2019..is this any possibility or any favourable period also time for my marriage

0 votes

I have been facing many obstacles in my life for career when i will get a secure job AND tell me marriage details please
Name -arun kumar singh
DOB- 22/08(AUG)/1993
Time- 04:35 PM
Place of birth- Naraini,Banda,UP

current place- Delhi

0 votes

When I will get married? What will be his profession? How he will be by nature,looks, understanding? How will be my marriage? Financial he will be strong? When I will grow in my career? Right now i am doing a small job when I will get good job ?

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com