Can i become ips ?

0 votes

03:03:1991
03:21 pm
Udankudi(Tamilnadu)
Can I become IPS officer?

posted Sep 11, 2019 by A.shanmugakumar Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Yes you can..your grahas placed in very good position ..jupiter venus exalted and mars strong that represent police job...for more details you can call us

answer Sep 15, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

enter image description here

I see your Horoscope is cancer ascendant and your mass is ok but your son is not in good position that's why you have to go in in defence in army side that will be the difference between IPS and army due to son is not in good position there maybe obstacles to get a job as a IPS but you can go go in defence as army man

answer Sep 15, 2019 by Rakesh Periwal
0 votes

Pls call me to know about your career. Don't forget to know about my FS CODE - 140 to get bonus wallet.

Be blessed

answer May 4 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
–1 vote

I want to know my future of my marriage life and also of my carrier

0 votes

I want to join in railway as a engineer. When it is possible for me? Dob 29-09-1991 6:50am karandighi, uttar Dinajpur {wb }

0 votes

I want to become ips. I am giving next year exam. So i am become ips in next year or not. And how many attempt need

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com