top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

I am in love with someone will she accept me and about my carrer

0 votes

I am in love with a girl will she accept me and confused about my career selection

posted Sep 19, 2019 by Rohit Konasagar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

Provide ur birth details so that we can make your kundli and give the answer of ur question

answer Sep 19, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
I don't know exact time and Rashi will you please answer my question based on question by knowing my Rashi and others realeted based on your calculation
D.B,27/8/2001,birth place,gataprabha ,Karnataka
0 votes

I don't know excatly

answer Sep 19, 2019 by Rohit Konasagar
0 votes

If u dont know then you can call me and add ur palm pic..will make prashan kundli and see the palm n will predict ..so call me

answer Sep 19, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

She will accept u but it might take.some.rime ..u need to.do.certain Remedies, kindly connect to fir a.solution laso for career we can have a detailed discussion too based on Ur horoscope n tarot

answer Dec 27, 2020 by Pooja Bhatia
Similar Questions
0 votes

Name - Rahul Pathania
DOB- 19-10-1999
TIME OF BIRTH - 5.00 AM
PLACE OF BIRTH - CHANDIGARH
When i will be in a relationship and with whom Will the the girl i love thinks of me does she loves me if not how the girl will be in personality whom i will be in relationship and when i will be in relationship?

0 votes

Time-6:02 am,Telangana....now I'm studying in CA inter ,I failed in 3 attempts now I'm going to give my 4th attempt...can I success in CA...nd presently im loving someone but he just brake ur relationship due to their family.....plzz tell about my marriage life ...will I marry to my love??..

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com