top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Marriage and love

0 votes

Plz tell me that usman iqbal will marry me or not. If we will marry then when and how and at which time Now I have breakup with him
His birth place is bahawalpur and date of birth information is 22 August
Year or birth I don't know correctly may be 1986,1987,1988,1989 any year from it
Tell about his feelings about me. And our future.his first marriage was failed and he is divorced. Know he has breakup to with me

Also tell about me
What is going next with me any incident

posted Sep 22, 2019 by Asma Zafar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Do one thing...call us with your birth details only..so thay we can predict about your future life..that will clear out about that person also whom u love

answer Sep 23, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

Tell me when WILL I GET MT LOVE PARTNER AND TELL ME MARRIAGE TIME. WHEN WILL GET A PERMANANT JOB IN TEACHING. PLEASE TELL THE MONTHS AND YEARS OF BOTH

0 votes

Well my parents are doing my arrange marriage without my permission and I do not want to do it . As now I am in relation ship with a person and I want to marry that person only . So I need a way to deal with this tribulation as I do not want to marry with that person with whom my parents
Are engaging me.

0 votes

place of birth - Varanasi,Uttar Pradesh,India
time - 06:55 am(not sure but around this time)
date- 06/12/1990
gender-female

0 votes

Mera janm 25 Dec 1997 ko 5:55 am pr kota ,Rajasthan, India m huaa tha.meri pati ke sath meri love life ke bare m batiye .....plz

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com