I want to know about my career and marriage

0 votes

Name- Harmanpreet Kaur
DOB- 3-9-1996
Place of birth- Nawanshahr, Punjab, India
Time of birth- 9:30 pm

posted Oct 6 by Harmanpreet Kaur

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes
answer Oct 6 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

You are Aries ascendant your kundli is really very good as all good planets placed in their own sign trikon house moon is exalted in second house ,marak grah placed in own marak bhav 6 and 12...but problem is that your lagan lord mangal placed in 4th house in neech position with venus...you are manglik to ur laganlord is weak thts y u didnt get the benefit of good planets placement ..presently u r suffering with Rahu s mahadsha thts giving u trouble if i m not wrong so u hv to make strong your Mangal first then you will definately get positive result..for more details call me

I want to know about my furure
I want to know about my future
0 votes

I told u already about that lagan lord mangal is not good do remedies u will get good soon

–1 vote

Apki shaadi ka yog strt from jupiter transit into sign dhanu...from november....#jupiter apka dhanu sign me14 degr pe...hai...for career progress should go away from your birth place.......ur luck vill change aftr marrige... For furture detail plz call us or me after 7 pm to 11 pm...bst of luck ..

answer Oct 6 by Sandhya Singh
Similar Questions
0 votes

I am a girl,was born on 24/07/1997 at 10:45pm in patna,bihar,india. I hane completed my garduation in b.com. I want to know which field is suitable for my career. Will i get a nice job and be independent, and then how will my married life and husband be in future and will i get a wealthy family?

0 votes

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married, when she meets me, and her name start with which alphabet. and how will be my future life, will I succeed in my life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Time. 13:05(01:05pm)
Command hospital, Neil lines, Lucknow

–1 vote

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married and how will be my future life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Lucknow

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com