top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Related with job and marriage

0 votes

my dob is 14/07/86 time is 22:25 pm and place is new delhi...sir please let me know when i get government job technical base and how is my coming time September onward.please let me know in detail for my career and marriage time. I am trying for technical job computer basis please let me know if there any change in coming months

posted Sep 14, 2017 by Swati Bewal

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Yoga of both your job and marriage is going to start from tomorrow, you can also do some work for him, so that you can get the job done sooner.

answer Sep 14, 2017 by anonymous
Thanks sir...what I can do to get it soon
You have to do some remedies and chanting of Durga Mantra in Navaratri
0 votes

swati ur detail show that u r laborious career oriented found of tasty food and sometime lazy. it is tendency in ur life not to get things in first attempt. might u worked in a place where u dont want to work or unwanted circumstances. coming time have some changes, take care of ur health in coming month

answer Sep 20, 2017 by Jagmohan Gupta
Sir thank for ur reply what type of their changes are...is this related with my job...plz let me know and is there any possibility for job replacement in coming month
Similar Questions
0 votes

GURUJI PARNAAM MY QUESTION IS REGARDING MY SECOND MARRIAGE SHE IS WORKING OR NON WORKING GIRL DELHI OR OUT OF DELHI IN RELATION OR NON RELATION IF SHE IS WORKING WHICH FIELD SHE BELONGS.IS LOVE MARRIAGE OR ARRANGE MARRIAGE.AND JOB PROMOTION.MY DETAILS AS FOLLOWS
GURANDITTA ANAND
02/11/1979
DELHI
13:30PM

0 votes

Abhishek pratap Singh... Dob 8july 1997...Birth time-2:30 pm......, shravasti utterprseh U. P.

0 votes

Tell me when WILL I GET MT LOVE PARTNER AND TELL ME MARRIAGE TIME. WHEN WILL GET A PERMANANT JOB IN TEACHING. PLEASE TELL THE MONTHS AND YEARS OF BOTH

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com