top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

what is the most suited carriers for me ? how is social work as a career for me ?

0 votes

I have changed multiple jobs until now. I am 27 years old living in Australia currently. I came here to do a course in IT but i am unable to study IT. I feel like i am stuck with IT and i do not want to pursue my career in IT. I am unable to understand which other career fields will suit me the most.

I do not like to do any monotonous work or go to the same place to work every day. I am unable to decide my future ad i want you to please help me.

posted Oct 11, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Birth details

answer Oct 11, 2019 by Rakesh Periwal
0 votes

Plz provide ur birth details to generate ur horoscope only thn we will be able to sort out ur problems

answer Oct 12, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Hlw anonymous you need a strong remedy to set up your mind in a particular sector to get success in your career.
Don't take your decision by your own.
Pls call using code FS-140 to know details.
Stay blessed.
Regards Baksiddha VASWATI

answer Apr 23 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

What is more successful for me in future?? A job, Business or post graduation??

0 votes

Kindly advise me the right gemstone as per my birth chart details as below & considering the current dasha

Name. ANINDYA KAR
Place of BIRTH. ASANSOL, West Bengal, India
Date of birth : 8 th May, 1971
Time. 7.15 PM

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com