top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Education Carrer and some

0 votes

I am heavily failing in exams my d.o.b 03_04_1999 time 2:45 Am place chilakaluripet Andhra Pradesh Indiawhat can I do for this and second think is what about my love carreer

posted Oct 31, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Some conjuction of planets not good do some remedy for more detaila call us

answer Dec 3, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

My son's date of birth 08.12.2003
Time of birth 20:10 hrs
Place of birth: Howrah (W.B.)
I want to know about his education prospect and career. Will he establish a good career after getting good education?
Thanks.

0 votes

My name is Asma zafar birth details 28 February 1995. Birth place bahawalpur pakistan
Will I marry with my love usman iqbal his birth details 22august 1987 birthplace is bahawalpur pakistan. We are in contact with each only on chat never met each other. Due to family issues and some other problems there are no changes of our marriage. We are our families not met each other but there are main standard issues. Will he be my future husband and soulemates and are there chances of our marriage present. And when?
What is coming next in our relationship?
Will my married life be successful and happy?

0 votes

I am in love with a girl will she accept me and confused about my career selection

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com