top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Will I be able to get government job

0 votes

Name Meenakshi Rana Date of birth 25-06-1994 time 10:00am place paudi garhwal uttarakhand plz tell me about my career will I be able to get government job

posted Nov 19, 2019 by Null

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

According to your horoscope Leo ascendant and ascendant lord sun is situated in profit house 11 house which is indicating that you will get benefit from government and Mars is situated in your 9000 which is showing that you have good craze to work hard and horoscope definitely e having promise to get government job you can take consultation with our future study online astrologer buy call now button permanent option and also there is unlimited call option where you can get your unlimited talktime and also 200 pages horoscope as a gift

answer Nov 26, 2019 by Rakesh Periwal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Meri shadi kab tak hogi. 2019me ja 2020 me.meri kundali me g
ovt job ke yog hai

0 votes

I am a student right now and struggling for govt jobs..please tell me will i able to get a govt job in 2020???? And please give me some details about my marriage...will it love or arrenged marriage?? And possible year of my marriage??

0 votes

Kuldeep, dob-9jan1991,time-12:30am,birth place - pauri garhwal uttarakhand..

0 votes

Kuldeep.. dob- 9jan1991.. birth place- pauri garhwal uttarakhand

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com