top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

kindly tell me about the looks of my future husband...i want to know how he will looks..?

0 votes

name-virpal kaur,,dob-1august 1998,,place of birth- badhni kalan(moga),,time of birth-7.15am to 8.15 am

posted Nov 21, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

As you ask about your spouse for this we are looking 7th house of the horoscope in your 7th house there is ketu situated and 7th House lord Saturn is in in 9th house most probably the person who will get marriage will having a long height and and good ID in nature there are a lot of things have to tell but it is not possible to write kindly use call now button to talk

answer Nov 26, 2019 by Rakesh Periwal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Name-virpal kaur,,DOB-1 august1998, birth of time-7.15 am to 8.15 am,,,place of birth- badhni kalan,,(moga).

0 votes

Want to know when I will get married and about my married life? Plz also tell me about my future husband(nature,place,financial status,profession)..?When and where will I meet him?
Name=S.Dutta
DOB=11/12/1994.
Time=10:35AM
Sex=Female
LOCATION=KOLKATA,WEST Bengal.

0 votes

name-virpal kaur,,,Date of birth-1 august1998,,place of birth- badhni kalan,moga(punjab),,time of birth-7.15 am to 8.15 am

0 votes

Want to know about my married life and about my husband?
Name=S.D
DOB=11/12/1994.
Time=10:35 AM
Sex=Female
LOCATION=KOLKATA,WEST Bengal

0 votes

Date of birth :12 october 1994, time :06:00 am, place : Bhilai chhattisgarh
When will i get married and what my husband would be like.

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com