top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

i want to know about the nature of my future husband....nd his looks.?

0 votes

name-virpal kaur,,,Date of birth-1 august1998,,place of birth- badhni kalan,moga(punjab),,time of birth-7.15 am to 8.15 am

posted Nov 22, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Your question has been answered by many many times ..your moon is not good and decision power is weak..so it will better if u call n conect get the consultation freely

answer Nov 24, 2019 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

Name-virpal kaur,,DOB-1 august1998, birth of time-7.15 am to 8.15 am,,,place of birth- badhni kalan,,(moga).

0 votes

name-virpal kaur,,dob-1august 1998,,place of birth- badhni kalan(moga),,time of birth-7.15am to 8.15 am

0 votes

hi , i want to know about my son future , his date of birth 30-5-2010, time 12:40 pm, birth place -sirsa ,

0 votes

Want to know when I will get married and about my married life? Plz also tell me about my future husband(nature,place,financial status,profession)..?When and where will I meet him?
Name=S.Dutta
DOB=11/12/1994.
Time=10:35AM
Sex=Female
LOCATION=KOLKATA,WEST Bengal.

0 votes

name-virpal kaur,dob-1 August 1998,palce of birth-badhni kalan ,moga,punjab...time of birth-7.15 am to 8.15 am

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com