top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

RAJYA PUJIT RAJYOGA ( MY FS CODE - 140 )

0 votes
RAJYA PUJIT RAJYOGA This Rajyoga is usually applicable for female horoscope: This Rajyoga is formed when exalted Mercury placed in Lagna ( this is only possible in Virgo ascendant) & Jupiter takes position in 11th house of the ascendant. According to Sastra this Rajyoga gives name , fame , wealth and her husband will be a respected and affluent person in the society. Fortunately I got an opportunity to judge a horoscope having this yoga. The native is a famous actress. I would mention here that even afflicted Jupiter couldn't minimise the result of this Rajyoga. With regards

References

RAJYA PUJIT RAJYOGA (MY FS CODE - 140
posted Feb 25 by Vaswati Baksiddha

Promote This Article
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Articles
0 votes
This video contain Jupiter's transit into Capricorn. Now entire world is in agitation. Will they get relief after Jupiter's transition. Jupiter & Saturn are slow moving planets. They remain in a sign for long days. That's why they keep strong impression in transit results. For this reason i have made my video on natural benefic planet Jupiter's transition. Lets watch my video to confirm about the coming days weather those days will be good or bad. Best wishes. https://youtu.be/j2p5hNuSrYA
0 votes
श्री हरिवंश पुराण महात्म्य मानव जीवन के लिये उपयोगी इस ग्रन्थ का पाठ करने से पूर्व महर्षि वेद व्यास भगवान श्रीकृ,ण, पाण्डुपुत्र अर्जुन एवं ज्ञान की देवी सरस्वती का ध्यान करे । सनातन धर्म के रचियता महर्षि वेद व्यास जिन्होंने इस पुराण की कथा क वर्णन किया, उनके चरण कमलों में सादर वन्दन । अज्ञान के तिमिर में यह प्रकाश ज्योतिरुप सबका कल्याण करे । मैं उन गुरुदेव को नमस्कार करता हूँ । यह अखण्ड मंगलाकार चराचर विश्व जिस परमपिता परमात्मा से व्याप्त है । मैं उनके नमस्कार करता हूँ । उनका साक्षात दर्शन कराने वाले गुरुदेव को नमस्कार करता हूँ । ज्ञानियों ने हरिवंश पुराण को ब्रहृ, विष्णु, शिव का रुप कहा है । यह सनातन शब्द ब्रहमय है । इसका पारायण करने वाला मोक्ष प्राप्त करता है । जैसे सूर्योदय के होने प अन्धकार का नाश हो जाता है, इसी प्रकार हरिवंश के पठन पाठन, क्षवण से मन, वाणी और देह द्घावरा किये गए सम्पूर्ण पाप नष्ट हो जाते है । जो फल अठारह पुराणों के क्षवण से प्राप्त होता है, उतना फल विष्णु भक्त को हरिवंस पुराण के सुनने से मिलता है, इसमें संदेह नहीं है । इसे पढ़ने और सुनने वाले स्त्री, पुरुष, बालक, विष्णुधाम प्राप्त करते है । पुत्रांकाक्षी स्त्री-पुरुष इसे अवश्य सुने । विधिपूर्वक हरिवंश पुराण का पठन-पाठन, सन्तान गोपाल स्तोत्र का एकवर्षीय पाठ अवश्य पुत्ररत्न प्रदान करता है । जो पुरुष या स्त्री चन्द्रमा, सूर्य, गुरु, गुरुधाम, अग्नि की ओर मुख करके मलमूत्र त्याग करता है वह नपुंसक, बांझ होता है । अकारण फल-फूल तोड़ने वाला, सन्तान क्षय को प्राप्त होता है । परस्त्री गमन, बिना पत्नी बनाये क्वांरी कन्या का शीलहरण करने वाला वृद्घावस्था में घोर दुःख पाता है । व्यभिचारिणी स्त्री बुढ़ापे में गल-गलकर मरती है । निन्दनीय र घृणित कर्मी महाशोक को प्राप्त होता है । अतएव श्री हरिवंश पुराण का पारायण कर वह अपना दुख हल्का कर सकता है । हरिवंश पुराण के श्रवण, पाठने से वह दोष दूर हो सकता है । ओम् नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
0 votes
Vastu tips for Kitchen Kitchen of a house should be preferabaly in the south-east direction. It may be in east or north-west .However , south-east is the 1st preference. Avoid north or south directions while cooking. Facing East while cooking is must. Kitchen is the second best place after North-East for performing puja. Choose North-East corner of the kitchen for putting an idol of deity. Remove medicine from the kitchen and sift it to living room. Avoid fire & water in oneline from the kitchen for better harmony. Having water & fire in oneline or opposite to one another adds to difference of opinion amongst the family members. The refrigerator should be in the North-East South-West corner and micro-wave should be in the South-East corner of the kitchen. The kitchen sink should at least three feet away from the gas stove. The water storage tank should not be above the kitchen or on south-east side or anywhere of the kitchen. Don”t place temple above the gas stove as it is believed this will burn your blessings. A kitchen should not face the main door. Pls try to follow the said tips as many as u can to get good prosperity for ur family. To know more pls contact me & use my gift code FS - 140 to get gift wallet. Regards Baksiddha Vaswati
0 votes
Saraswati- Iconographic  Symbolism   Devi Saraswati ; the consort of lord Brahma is worshiped to fertile knowledge, speech, learning arts etc.    Saraswati's female form demonstrates the great respest & recognition that women held in the vedic tradition. She extols tolerance as well as moral & spiritual strength.    Her white complexion & garments point to her absolute purity. Her 4 arms represent the 4 directions, giving the notion that saraswati is all- pervading. The front arms relate to the manifest world while subjective world the back arms. Four aspects of personality the mana, the budhdhi, the chitta and the ahankara are demonstrate by her.    The book in the left hand symbolizes that acquisition & application of knowledge should be controlled by the softer side of the human personality.    The rosary symbolizes concentration, meditation, way to union with god.    The swan demonstrates the discrimination between right & wrong.    The white lotus represents supreme knowledge in activity. It is a symbol of evolution & detachment.    The veena points to the collective sound of all our thoughts and actions as it is manifest as music in the Cosmic universe. It marks the withdrawal of senses & the focus needed to attain knowledge.    Vasant Panchami day is dedicated to devi saraswati. Vasant panchami is also known as Sreepanchmi.    Puja Muhurto of this year's Saraswati puja and Vasant Panchami is given below:  This year Vasant Panchami is starting 29 th January 10: 45. Vasant Panchmi will end 30th January 13 : 29 p.m.     Best wishes to all for Saraswati Puja and Vasant Panchami.     
0 votes
জীবন থাকলেই সমস্যা থাকবে, সমস্যা থাকলে সমাধানও আছে। জ্যোতিষই হল সেই সমাধান। তাই যেকোনো সমস্যার জন্য তাই আজই Futurestudyonline app ডাউনলোড করে আপনার নাম Register করুন এবং সাথে সাথেই 100 টাকার গিফ্ট ওয়ালেটের সুবিধা নিন। যদি আগেই আপনি এই app ডাউনলোড করে থাকেন তাহলে দয়া করে app টি update করুন এবং আমার গিফট কোড FS140ব্যবহার করে অতিরিক্ত 50 টাকার বোনাস ওয়ালেটের সুবিধা নিয়ে আমার সাথে আপনার সমস্যা সংক্রান্ত আলোচনা করে সমস্যার সমাধান করুন এবং সুস্থ ও সুন্দর জীবন উপভোগ করুন। Futurestudyonline.com সবসময় আপনার সঙ্গে আছে এবং থাকবে। শুভেচ্ছান্তে বাকসিদ্ধা ভাস্বতী
Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com