top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Will I marry with my love will be my future husband? Will I be satisfied with my marriage life ? What is coming next ?

0 votes

My name is Asma zafar
Will I marry with person to whom I love
Will I be satisfied with my marriage life?
What is going next with me in my love relationship?
Is there is something special coming in my life?
When will marry?
And from where my future husband belong to?
My birthdetails are 28 Feb 1995 bahawalpur pakistan and birthtime is 1.30 pm

posted Feb 26 by Asma Zafar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

किसी भी तरह की कोई पर्सनल प्रॉब्लम को डिसकस करने के लिए आप मेरी ओर से दिया गया गिफ्ट codeFS670 यूज करें आपको सरप्राइज गिफ्ट मनी आपके वॉलेट में मिले 150 रू आपको मिलेंगे और आप मुझसे कुंडली और कॉल पर डिस्कस कर सकते हैं

answer Mar 9 by Vijay Goel
0 votes

If you have any personal problems u may consult with me using my gift code FS140 to solve your problems.

answer Apr 16 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

I'm in love with someone but recently he broke ur relation due to their family bcz his family is against to love marriage....can we get marriage in future

0 votes

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married, when she meets me, and her name start with which alphabet. and how will be my future life, will I succeed in my life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Time. 13:05(01:05pm)
Command hospital, Neil lines, Lucknow

0 votes

My name is Asma zafar birth details 28 February 1995. Birth place bahawalpur pakistan
Will I marry with my love usman iqbal his birth details 22august 1987 birthplace is bahawalpur pakistan. We are in contact with each only on chat never met each other. Due to family issues and some other problems there are no changes of our marriage. We are our families not met each other but there are main standard issues. Will he be my future husband and soulemates and are there chances of our marriage present. And when?
What is coming next in our relationship?
Will my married life be successful and happy?

0 votes

Dob-24November1998, time-8.30am, place rajpura,punjab When will i get married? Will it be arranged or love ?and how will be my life partner

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com