top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

My friend and I are the same Sun Sign, why are we so different?

0 votes
posted Nov 10, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Only the position of one planet or yoga can give the ultimatum .

4 Answers

0 votes

Every persons are different in world. Only common thing is we are humans. N we are soul. Our previous karma's are different so we are not same. Some things n qualities are matched but not whole thing.

answer Nov 17, 2017 by Astro Nethravathi Valee Destiny
0 votes

horoscope mei 9 planets, 12 rashi and 27 nakshatra hote hai, akele planets se kuch nahi

answer Dec 28, 2017 by Astro Manoj Gupta
0 votes

Sun Sign can be same but it doesn’t mean you will be sharing same characteristics. Horoscope has many things which makes a person different from others. Sharing Sun is just one aspect only, the planetary position, nakshatras and aspects make a difference.

answer Jan 10, 2018 by Dr Kalpana Sinha
0 votes

Excellent question

Even-though you and your beloved friend born in the same sign but position of Sun may be in varies Because
Sun moves one degree in a day.
The Sun will stay one month in one sign i.e 30 days to travel 30 degree.
In this time sun covers 9 navamsa, which is ruled by different planets, this shows strength of Sun.
if you date of birth are different Sun position is different even though sun sign is same.
Our Researches shows even twins born difference of 5 min have a different characters and personalities.
then how we can expect the same sun sign individual to show the same characteristics.
Apart from the above The ascendant is also a play an important role.
The ascendant changes roughly every two hours.
Lot of things are interlinked, some of few i mentioned above.

Thank you

answer May 14, 2018 by Rajendraprasad N P Chaitanya
Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com