top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Plzz tell me about my future...will I succeed in my job life...nd also in love...

0 votes

Time-6:02 am,Telangana....now I'm studying in CA inter ,I failed in 3 attempts now I'm going to give my 4th attempt...can I success in CA...nd presently im loving someone but he just brake ur relationship due to their family.....plzz tell about my marriage life ...will I marry to my love??..

posted Mar 26 by Pranitha Chelpuri

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

You have 150rs in your wallet..then why dont you call us ...call and consult freely

answer Mar 26 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Calling is better than texting
Call plz

answer Mar 26 by Ravi Dabi
0 votes

Pls.call me using my code FS140 to get perfect answer.

answer Mar 26 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

How will be my future husband? Will I get caring and loving husband and in-laws? In which particular I'll get married and love or arrange? Will I get respect in society and my future family?
DOB- 25/12/1998
Birth place- Darbhanga, Bihar
Time of birth- between 10 to 11

0 votes

I want to know about my marriage, when I got married, when she meets me, and her name start with which alphabet. and how will be my future life, will I succeed in my life
Details
Bipin Kumar Verma
29/12/1997
Time. 13:05(01:05pm)
Command hospital, Neil lines, Lucknow

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com