top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

For Love marriage what should be the position of Sun & Venus in a Kundali?

0 votes
posted Nov 20, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

All planet which involve love and marriage houses like 2nd,5th And 7th responsible for love...Sun and venous is also like this...

answer Nov 21, 2017 by Pt Dhirendra Kumar Tiwari
0 votes

jub venus aur sun punchmesh or ekadshesh ho ya lagan aur punchmesh ki yuti ekadsh me ho toh luv marriage k chances bante hai

answer Nov 24, 2017 by Astro Meena Sharma
0 votes

Sun and Venus are the internal Planets,

Sun is a male planet and Venus is a Female planet.

Venus should be very close to Sun, i.e if they are posited in single rasi which become 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th and 11th house in kundali their is chance of love marriage.

Apart from this we should see position of beneficial planet in kundali.

Thank you

answer Apr 22, 2018 by Rajendraprasad N P Chaitanya
Similar Questions
0 votes

What is the finance & wealth position in this person life and suitable time: 12-may-1986 time 1:10 am place Ajmer

0 votes

Female- DOB: 31-12-1994, time: 6:25 PM, place: Hassan, Karnataka.
Male- DOB: 23-9-1993, Time: 8:41 PM, place: Kollam, kerala.
I want to know about future married life of these people's and is there any possibility of Love marriage between these two. If possible when marriage will happen?

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com