top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Stuck in india not able to go back on my job in saudi arabia

0 votes

Name Lalit Gupta dob 17.04.1970 time 2.30 am place patiala punjab. I came to india in march not able to go back on my job in saudi arabia. Now from last 2 months everyday trying to find out wether i can abke to go back on my job in saudi arabia or need to start searching job in india.

posted May 22, 2020 by Lalit Gupta

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Hello lalit ji ..if possible use call now feature and discuss your problem on call so that i can guide u properly with astro remedies..u can apply my gift code FS497 and get extra money in ur wallet to talk..

answer May 22, 2020 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Lalit Gupta ji to know about your carrier pls call me to get best answer .
Best of luck for your upcoming future.

answer May 22, 2020 by Vaswati Baksiddha
0 votes

After 30june ap apply kareye pka Kam hogayega.

answer May 23, 2020 by Deepak Dhiman
Similar Questions
0 votes

I am trying to go back to my previous company but there is lot of delay. Right now i am working in a new company joined 3 days back and some how i am not able to adjust here due to work assigned.

I am really going on tough and bad time as per career. Please suggest me few remedies too.

Please suggest me which way is better.#career

1. Be in recently joined company
  2. Try for previous company till they call me
  3. Try for new job

Birth details: 27/05/78 ; time:10:10am: velluru, Andhra Pradesh

0 votes

I will be changing Job shortly. Will it be beneficial. My career path going forward and will I work overseas in future

0 votes

Since past one year I am facing problems in my working life. Every two months the company finds a reason to fire me despite all my efforts and hard work. The current company also gave a reason to discontinue my job due to COVID-19 as they can't afford my salary. I can't see a defined path in my life. However, I don't feel that my job is secure anyway. Please guide me that what should I do to bring stability in my life...!!

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com