Akshaya Tritiya which is also known as Akha Teej is highly auspicious and holy day for Hindu communities. It falls during Sukla Paksha Tritiya in the month of Vaishakha. Akshaya Tritiya falling on a Rohini Nakshatra day with Sunday is consider very auspicious. The word Akshaya means never diminishing. Hence the benefits of doing any Japa , Yajna , Pitra-Tarpan, Dan-Punya on this day never diminish and remain with the person forever.
Vedic astrologers also consider Akshay Tritiya an auspicious day free from all malefic effects. As per Hindu Electional Astrology three Lunar days, Yugadi, Akshay Tritiya and Vijaya Dashami don’t need any Muhurata to start or perform any auspicious work as these three days are free from all malefic effects.
Now several benefits of Akshaya atritiya Pujas
1. Attracts wealth , money and good fortune.
2. Offers wisdom, intelligence and prosperity.
3. Best for success in career, job, business.
4. Offers blessings of Mata Laxmi & Lord Narayana.
5. This puja protects from bad health , and gives relief form disease.
6. For spiritual upliftment and benefits.
Hence perform the puja of this special and auspicious Tithi with a purified soul & live a peaceful trouble less long life.
In the name of Mata Laxmi & Lord Narayan