top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Balance not added

0 votes

I just added 200 to the wallet, but the amount is not seen in my wallet. The amount is already debited to my account

posted Jul 8, 2020 by Sangeeta Nadar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Hello sangeeta ji,just logout from your id and then login if u recharge ur wallet then you will definately see the money and talk as well

answer Jul 8, 2020 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Sir aap future study app download kijiye aur customar login me jakar mere Gift code FS1090 ka use kar Astrologar Pawan kumar pandey se free me 7 minte jyotish paramarsh lijiye.

answer Jul 14, 2020 by Pawan Kumar Pandey
Similar Questions
0 votes

Name Misbah
14 Sep 1992.
Pakistan
Mian Channu
Time morning 8

0 votes

Since past one year I am facing problems in my working life. Every two months the company finds a reason to fire me despite all my efforts and hard work. The current company also gave a reason to discontinue my job due to COVID-19 as they can't afford my salary. I can't see a defined path in my life. However, I don't feel that my job is secure anyway. Please guide me that what should I do to bring stability in my life...!!

0 votes

I am single for so long period can you tell my when I will meet to mein soulmate and when my girlfriend will become?
Dob 29/0/12/1997
Time 13:05
Place Lucknow uttar pradesh

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com