top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Time for abroad travel

0 votes

I am an engineer in an MNC. Need to know when will I be able to go abroad.
DOB :25/08/1995
Time of birth: 9:30am
Place of birth: Bidar, Karnataka

posted Sep 18 by Nikhil Tiwari

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

6 Answers

0 votes

Hello nikhil,you are well educated then just use the wallet money which you will get by using refer code FS497 and get conect on call to get answer of your queries....

answer Sep 18 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Hello nikhil, Good day, you will be able to go abroad after 21st october 2020-dec 2020

answer Sep 18 by Antariksha Dutta
0 votes

Your abroad chances as per horoscope is likely between 3/12/2000 to 16/11/2021 in the Dasha belt of Ven-Sat-Sat and Ven-Sat-Mer.Fir detailed discussions , predictions and remedies use my code FS1150 and call freely.

answer Sep 27 by Kishore Purohit
0 votes

Pls call me to know best answer. Use my code FS140 to get bonus wallet money.

answer 6 days ago by Vaswati Baksiddha
0 votes

Kindly use your wallet money as u will get 100rs in your wallet use gift code FS456 just consult on call freely ..will surely give you predictions with solutions

answer 5 days ago by Acharya Amit Anand
0 votes

You can get answers and proper solutions as per KP Astrology. You can discuss with me after booking through www.futurestudyonline.com. Also you can use my Gift code FS 503 to get Rs 100/- into your Wallet.

answer 5 days ago by Bipin Bihari Lal Lal
Similar Questions
0 votes

My financial condition is not good that's why I would like to go to abroad for job. Is there any yog for go to abroad? 7 September 1989 12.30pm Ahmedabad Gujarat

0 votes
0 votes

I did NOT get a SINGLE JOB TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY in my whole career as on today. What remedies should I do to get Job Travel in abroad ?

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com